Taken - Novella and Prequel to Awakening (The Watchers Trilogy) by Karice Bolton


It's no secret that I love this series (you can read about that here), and this book is no different!  I am a huge fan of novellas and prequels, especially when it comes to a series.  I like reading about the characters' pasts and how they got to where they were in the start of a series.  

In Taken, you learn about what happened to Ana before the start of The Watchers Trilogy.  I am not going to even go into the plot on this book because it will give too much away about the series it was written for.  

Personally, I think that you should read the trilogy first, and then read this book.  You could read this first, but it will take away from the surprise in Awakening, and I feel that you wouldn't think it is as good as it truly is! Five stars for this book, my friends!

I'll leave you with one quote from the book:



I was Taken.
My life was left behind.
My past was forgotten.
Let the Awakening begin…

Bolton, Karice (2012-11-27). Taken (A Watchers Novella) (The Watchers Trilogy) (Kindle Locations 2286-2289).  . Kindle Edition.

Comments