Unicorn Witch III - Return to Earth

I have to say that this has been my favorite so far.  Each book gets better and better.  This book basically follows three different stories, but is actually one.  I hope this makes sense.  I suppose that when you read it you'll understand me!  I think a good way to explain it is that you start off in one place (Refuge), move on to another (Earth), and then move on to one more (a couple different places, but I don't want to spoil it for you).

I don't think that this installment was written better than the previous, I just preferred where the story took us and that we got to meet a lot of new characters; and a lot of questions that arose in the first two were answered.

Something else that I like about these books is that they are told in the third person point of view.  I feel that the story can be taken much further when written this way.  However, I think that a lot of new authors find it easier to write in the first person, and I have read plenty of good books written that way as well.  I also like that you can identify with the main character better in the first person because the writer can go more in depth into their emotions.

From what I understand, in his next book we are going to get to read about individual characters in the form of short stories!  The end of this book has an excerpt from the upcoming book, and I loved learning about Laura's last experience on Earth before finding herself on Refuge!  I know I am very excited!!

Comments