Happy Underappreciated Singles' Day!!

It's finally here!  The day that all women swoon about, hoping for the best but preparing for the worst, because someone managed to fuck it all up a year ago making you a bitter, old hag.  Oh, I supposed I should have added a warning at the top of this post - This is a review for a wonderful little nugget of awesome called Fuck Valentine's Day.  There will be cursing, so if you don't like it, get the hell out!

Have I told you lately I love you?

No, really!  C.M. Stunich I heart the fuck out of you (and cannot stop using this term now - thank you very much)!  I'm really going to have to edit this before it's posted on Amazon... This is probably the first book that I have read that made me laugh on at least every other page, if not more.  And I'm curious now as to where the inspiration for this awesome nugget of wonderful came from... And here is where I'm going to call SPOILERS because I seriously need to discuss this!!  You all know how much I don't like spoilers, but I just don't give a shit.  A girl needs to process!  So -

**Spoilers**

How in the hell does a 22-year-old virgin find out that she prefers to masturbate - wait for it - HANDCUFFED to the bed?!?! LOL  Seriously!  She has a dildo the size of a man's arm and rubs one off while handcuffed.  

And here is a question I genuinely want an answer - You have a secret admirer.  Swoon. You get a cutesy, funny card with a ripped naked man on the front, "Bitch, please! You thought Cupid was a freaking baby? Check out this bow and arrow." I'm making that into an ecard (I'll totally give you credit for it lol) Weird?  Maybe.  But not psycho.  I would find it quite awesome that a man that was interested in me was secure enough in himself that he'd buy me a naked man for D-Day... V-day.  Whoopsies!

What was that?  That there.  That just fell on the floor!  Why, it's a picture of a man's cock and balls, of course!  WEIRD!  But hilarious, too.  Someone is pretty full of themselves.
Oh!  How about - Just Kidding!!  If you want to talk shop and have read the book, please feel free to send me a private message on Facebook.  I'm talking to you JODI MURPHY! ;-)

**End of Spoilers**
Oh, Caitlin (That's her name!) - you never cease to amaze me.  I love that one day you'll have me in tears, sobbing and snot running down my face, and the next I have to cover my face with a pillow so I don't wake up the kids reading about the naughty shenanigans your girls get into!! You. Are. My. Hero.


For those of you looking for a little less kink - grab a copy of A Werewolf Valentine for $0.99 TODAY (as soon as Amazon publishes the link anyway - seriously they are slower than watching water boil).

C.M. Stunich was raised under a cover of fog in the area known simply as Eureka, CA. A mysterious place, this strange, arboreal land nursed Caitlin's (yes, that's her name!) desire to write strange fiction novels about wicked monsters, magical trains, and Nemean Lions (Google it!). She currently enjoys drag queens, having toomany cats, and tribal bellydance.  

Always a fan of the indie scene and 'sticking it to the man,' Ms. Stunich decided to take the road less traveled and forgo the traditional publishing route. You can be assured though that she received several rejections as to ensure her proper place in the world of writers before taking up a friend's offer to start a publishing company. Sarian Royal was born, and Ms. Stunich's books slowly transformed from mere baking chocolate to full blown tortes with hand sculpted fondant flowers.

C.M. is a writer obsessed with delivering the very best and scours her mind on a regular basis to select the most unusual stories for the outside world.


Ms. Stunich can be reached via e-mail or by post and loves to hear from her readers. Ms. Stunich also wrote this biography and has no idea why she decided to refer to herself in the third person.

Happy reading and carpe diem!

CM’s Links -


Official Web Page: http://www.cmstunich.com



Comments