3 Day Author Spotlight - Witchling Series by Lizzy Ford - Autumn Storm

Blurb:

A girl with no memory, hidden in plain sight …

A boy with no hope, spiraling into Darkness …

Only one knows the truth, and only one has the power to save them.

Autumn doesn’t know why she remembers a boarding school she’s never visited, or why her reflection is sometimes that of a ghost named Summer. She struggles to recover her memories and understand the warnings conveyed through her magick. Caught between the Turner twins, she isn’t certain who to trust: Decker, the mysterious Master of Dark, who makes her heart catch, or Beck, the cautious Master of Light, whose touch soothes her pain.

Unable to recover from Summer’s death, Decker slowly surrenders to the Dark. The guilt he feels when he falls for Autumn – and betrays Summer’s memory – drives him farther from the Light, until he completely loses control and takes the souls of Light witchlings. 

As the protector of Light, Beck is caught between his allegiance to his twin and his vow to protect new witchlings. He must keep the Darkness from consuming his brother for if Decker fails, he’ll take down only person who has a chance of saving them all.

My Review

The continuation of Dark Summer was phenomenal!  There are not enough words in the English language to describe what an amazing story this series is becoming.  I was left heart broken by the end of Dark Summer and immediately jumped into Autumn Storm.  The twists and turns were amazing.  The action left my heart pounding and sitting on the edge of my seat.  There was nail biting suspense and I have never read a book so fast in my life.  Once I started I could not stop - I even read while cooking dinner and could not go to bed until I finished.

Beck, Decker's twin brother, put so much on the line to save his brother and Summer.  This story showed how strong familial ties can be and exactly what lengths someone will go to in order to save someone they love.  And oh my gosh, once we reach the climax of the story... I was in tears.  Just wonderful writing.  

Thankfully, there is no huge cliff hanger in this installment.  I needed a break my addiction to the characters in this series badly, but I genuinely missed them!  Lizzy Ford does a wonderful job connecting her readers to the characters in this story.  You cannot help but love them.

Thankfully I only had to wait about one month until book three, Winter Fire, was available for me to read.  The release date is June 21st, but you can look for my review tomorrow!

Lizzy, you have outdone yourself, again.  You, my dear, are a writing God.

About Lizzy Ford

Lizzy Ford is the author of over seventeen novels written for young adult and adult paranormal romance readers, to include the internationally bestselling Rhyn Trilogy, Witchling Trilogy and the War of Gods series. Considered a freak of nature by her peers for the ability to write and release a commercial quality novel in under a month, Lizzy has focused on keeping her readers happy by producing brilliant, gritty romances that remind people why true love is a trial worth enduring.

In late March 2012, “Damian’s Oracle” (Book I, War of Gods) was featured in USA Today, an indication that Lizzy’s career is just starting to take off!

In November 2012, Lizzy signed with Margery Walshaw of Evatopia, a literary management and production firm representing writers and their books to TV/movie studios in Hollywood.

Comments